Toys R Us Australia has revealed its top 15 toys for kids this Christmas.
Aussie favourite, Bluey has topped the list accompanied by other popular brands across outdoor, construction and arts and crafts categories.
Toys R Us Australia CEO Louis Mittoni said that the retailer wanted to make this year's Christmas shopping extra special.
"This year has been challenging for many families, so we want to make Christmas shopping as easy as possible – that’s where the popular toy list comes in.
"We’ve worked hard to test, play and pick the 15 top toys for 2020; there is really something for everyone on this year’s list, with a great range of popular new items like laser blasters and 3D scooters, along with traditional gifts like easels and dump trucks.
"We know this Christmas is going to be extra special for many families, with a big focus on gift-giving, so we’re encouraging people to get in early and tick their Christmas shopping off the to-do list," he said.
Toys R Us Australia's top 15 toys for 2020 are:
1. Bluey range
2. Lego - Ocean Explorer, Super Mario Starter Course, Friends Airplane
3. Carrera My First Disney/Pixar Cars 3-Slop Car Set
4. Crayola Dual-Sided Wooden Easel
5. Bruder - Caterpillar Excavator 1:16 Scale and MAN TGS Side Loading Garbage Truck 1:16 Scale
6. Monster Jam RC 1:15 Grave Digger 2.4Ghz Remote Control Truck
7. SmarTrike Trampoline
8. Meccano 150 Piece Construction Bucket
9. Laser x Revolution Double Blasters
10. LeapFrog Magic Adventures Globe
11. Hyper Extension 3D Scooters
12. Little Tike Activity Garden Playcentre
13. Paw Patrol & Frozen II - 5-Piece Garden Sets
14. Bosch Deluxe Workbench
15. Barbie Role Play