Disney Consumer Products ANZ has announced the winners of its 2019 Mousecar Awards.
The awards recognise Disney's licensing partners for their work in bringing the business' properties to life.
This year's Mousecars were presented at Disney's first ever Virtual Consumer Products Kick Off event which ran from 03-04 September.
Disney VP and GM Consumer Products & Retail ANZ Meagan Sanders said the business was thrilled to present the awards to its partners.
"I want to thank and congratulate all of the 2019 nominees and winners.
"2019 was a year of extraordinary growth and innovation for Disney Consumer Products in Australia & New Zealand.
"It’s a real privilege to work with our partners, and I’m incredibly proud of how we continue to raise the bar on creating magical products and experiences," she said.
The 2019 Mousecar Award winners were:
- Best Local Product: Smiggle for the Frozen 2 and Star Wars ranges
- Best Integrated Marketing Campaign: Woolworths for the Lion King Campaign
- Best 365 Program: Target Australia for the Disney Princess and Marvel apparel
- Best Emerging Franchise Program: Zing for the Mandalorian cross-category support
- Channel Expansion Award: Headstart for the Lion King Ooshies, pencil toppers, four inch and series 2 collections
- Hardlines Innovation Award: Nestlé Purina for the Star Wars pet accessory range at Coles and Woolworths
- Softlines Innovation Award: B.box for the infant sippy cups and accessory range
Overall Licensee of the Year: Caprice
Softlines Licensee of the Year: Zak
Hardlines Licensee of the Year: Mattel
Publishing Licensee of the Year: Scholastic