Toy & Hobby Business Excellence Awards 2018
In Partnership with:
Entries are now closed. Stay tuned - winners will be announced soon!
The new Toy & Hobby Retailer Business Excellence Awards are here, with a fresh new take on awarding excellence in the business of play.
We want to recognise you and the work that you do that makes this industry fantastic to work in. Nominate yourself or someone you know below for as many categories as you like.
Ensure that you have first read the Entry Criteria for each category here.
Plus, winners of the major retail categories will be flown to Hong Kong, thanks to Hong Kong Trade Development Council!
Open to the following categories only: Toy Retailer of the Year (Small/Independent) | Toy Retailer of the Year (Large/Major) | Online Toy Retailer of the Year. See below for prizing and details.
WINNERS OF THE MAJOR RETAIL CATEGORIES WILL BE FLOWN TO HONG KONG TO ATTEND THE HONG KONG TOY & GAMES FAIR, STATIONERY FAIR, BABY PRODUCTS FAIR, INTERNATIONAL LICENSING SHOW!
Open to winners of Toy Retailer of the Year (Small/Independent) | Toy Retailer of the Year (Large/Major) | Online Toy Retailer of the Year
Thanks to the Hong Kong Trade Development Council, the winners in these 3 categories will receive:
- Return economy airfare to Hong Kong during the fair period (7-10 January 2019)
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Business Matching with fair exhibitors
- Passes to the Hong Kong Toy & Games Fair, Stationery Fair, Baby Products Fair, International Licensing Show· Access to the VIP Lounge
- Complimentary Business Matching services
- Invitation to networking events
Entries are now closed.
Prizing Terms and Conditions. Applicable to winners of Toy Retailer of the Year (Small/Independent), Toy Retailer of the Year (Large/Major) and Online Toy Retailer of the Year categories only.
1) Upon successful application, an acknowledgement letter will be sent to you regarding the air ticket arrangement and the hotel booking.
2) Each COMPANY is entitled to ONE SPONSORED ROOM at one hotel only (for a maximum of 3 nights). If a second room is required, the room charges will be on the applicant’s own account.
3) HKTDC will reject any applications for other buyer incentive programmes from staff members of the same company once the VIP offer is granted.
4) This offer is available on a first-come-first-served basis and subject to confirmation by HKTDC.
5) You must arrive at Hong Kong on or before7 January 2018 and visit the HKTDC Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair during the period of 7-10January 2018in person, and complete the assigned VIP programme, including but not limited to the pre-arranged Business Matching meetings with exhibitors and a short interview with HKTDC’s representative, in order to get the full sponsorship. HKTDC reserves the right not to sponsor your air ticket expense and/or hotel accommodation charges and debit your credit card for the said expenses if you fail to visit the fair and complete the assigned programme.
6) You have to also complete and return the Buyer Meeting Service Registration Form to be sent to you separately in due course.
7) You have to collect your Hotel Voucher, which will be used as a payment to settle your hotel bill, at the Dragon Green after completing a buyer questionnaire. Without the Voucher, you may have to settle the room charge on your own account upon check out.
8) If you need to make any changes to your hotel booking, please inform the hotel directly at least 7 working days before your check-in date with copy to HKTDC. Otherwise hotel may levy one-night charge on your credit card.
9) Hotel will levy one-night charge on your credit card if you do not show up on the specified hotel check-in date.
10) If the choice of hotel is fully booked, HKTDC will designate another hotel to the applicant.
11) Airfare penalty incurred from not showing up for the arranged flight or any other circumstances will be charged from the credit card provided.
12) Applications without credit card details will not be processed.
13) In case of any disputes over the sponsorship program, the decision of HKTDC shall be final and binding.